A Mobile friendly website is the main channel for your online marketing plan and that’s how Google and other search engines will learn about your business and hence drive more traffic to your online store. When you hire a professional developer and a designer you need to make sure that they follow SEO standards such as:
- Build a mobile friendly structure using Bootstrap or any other technology
- Use HTML 5 technology
- Use Title and Description Meta tags wisely and properly.
- try to correct web error and issues such as 404, or redirect 303 etc..
- and other factors.
Also you need to make sure that you have a Content Management System in order to edit, delete or add new web contents. Don’t forget that you should own the website on your own hosting and stop paying monthly fees for having a website that you don’t own. try to get away from commission based systems and long term contracts, instead a one time fee or lease to own program will be your best way to save money on the long run.
What you will get:
- SEO ready Mobile friendly website
- Schema Structure to target customers locally
- Professional social media and Google my business setup
- Google Analytics and Webmaster setup to track traffic and report to your email.
- Food Menu setup
- TripAdvisor professional setup
- Social media integration on the website
- custom design
- and Free hosting